Practice procedures: COVID
We have all the necessary PPE in place.
A screen in reception, and infront of the treatment chair.
The podiatrist will wear a mask, visor, gloves and apron.
Please follow the COVID safety advice below where appropriate.
There is no waiting area. Please come on your own unless you need a carer or parent to escort.
Please make yourself comfortable as toilets are only for people with medical conditions.
Wear a mask and gloves.
Please arrive on time. Allowing for one patient in the practice at a time.
This advice is for your safety.
Thank You for your co-operation
Please do not come to the surgery IF
- If you have any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- If you have recently been abroad
- If you are self-isolating